To use flow inside quick actions in Salesforce we need to follow below steps:
- Create a flow to be used in quick action.
- Create a recordId variable resource which will be accepting recordId as input.
- Create a Quick action from buttons, link and actions on object and select action type as flow.
- Include the flow name in the action.
- Include the Quick Action inside Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Acions section in Page layout.
Please check below video for more detailed explaination :
If you have any questions related to this topic, please add them in comments section of the video.